close
 


 

天守閣的入口,為了拍這張我幾乎整個人躺在石階上。
The entrance of the castle.

 

 

從觀景台上往下看。
Looking down from the roof top.

 

 

觀景台的壁畫,真是金光閃閃。
Wall Painting on the roof top. it's made of some gold I guess.

 

 

這是另外一個出入口,又有大石頭出現。
This is another gate of the park. Also made of huge stones.

 

 

大阪城最後一瞥。
Last view of the castle wall.

 

 


【道頓崛及心齋橋】in the central of Osaka
結束大阪城之後我搭地鐵來到了難波站,飢腸轆轆的我早已經決定要到各個旅遊書籍都有介紹的北極星蛋包飯,出了難波站正準備過大黑橋,發現街景很特別。過了橋才發現,原來北岸那些有著美麗外牆的建築物,全部都是QK的猴貼盧。
I was on my way to lunch and have to cross this bridge. The bueatiful buildings are all love hotels...

 

 

由於導覽書的地圖標示不清,我在附近的小巷裡繞了半天才找到這家北極星,果然是名店,要排隊阿。。。
I followed the guide book to this restaurant. It's famous for their "Omurice" - fired rice overed by omlette. I guess you can tell it's popular...

 

 

傳說中的蛋包飯。雖然要排隊但是店家安排的非常有效率,服務也很親切,看我的日文不太行,還主動提供英文菜單,不過,我還是用力的使用我的破日文。。
總之,今天的菜單是:蟹肉蛋包飯、加豪華附餐炸蝦及味增湯,以及一杯檸檬茶。
It's what I had. I learned this word "Omurice" today and "Kani" means crab. So I was having "KaniOmurice". It was so delicious!

 

 

我開始感受到大阪人的豪氣了,看看這餐廳的裝潢。
This is what I was talking about. The decoration for the stores in Osaka is always exaggerated.

 

 

當然還有這最有名的螃蟹。搞了半天這家店光一條街就有三個分店,美家店門口都有一隻這種電動螃蟹 - 是的,這隻螃蟹會動。
And here is another one. it's a restaurant for seafood. The crab even moves automatically.
(to be continued...)

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    water320 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()